Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gemma Atkinson



I started this portrait for showing my students how to start a digital painting using a traditional technique approach and was rather enjoying it so I just went ahead and finished it. I've also included some pics of the process, the one on the left was what I came up with during that class session. She looks kinda weird on the final image but I still like it :). I got the original pic from the web, a girl named Gemma Atkinson, an actress as I just found out.

2 comments:

  1. OLIVER NORTH AND OSIRIS SINCE 1984?
    THAT IS A LOT OF POON AND BOO.
    AND WITH ROBERT GATES?
    And RICE and HANSEN have been CULLING ,TOO?
    In TEXAS and OKLAHOMA?
    And MEL MARTINEZ - OKLAHOMA- KANSAS- has been working with PEZ and ZETAS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please make a tutorial on youtube or anywhere, because i even wanna draw gemma atkinson. Please

    ReplyDelete